Men's Green Line Jackethttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/men/ski/jackets-and-vests/mens-green-line-jacket/K00048_K0004801_46.html
Eco-friendly combined with KJUS performance
- K branding embossing on right shoulder
- 2-way water-repellent reverse coil YKK® zipper in center front
- K branding badge on left chest
- Preshaped stand up collar with chin guard
- Adjustable hem with draw cord system
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment and brim
- Neck gaiter storage pocket integrated in hood
- 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- 4-way stretch graphene and recycled lining
- Fixed adjustable powder skirt with jacket to pants snap connection
- Interior graphene lined phone pocket with IDEAL® zipper
- Two interior mesh storage pockets and two YKK® zipper pockets
- KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system
- Preshaped set-in sleeves with integrated hand gaiters
- Sleeve hem adjustment with Velcro®
- Fully seam-taped
- Removable neck gaiter, goggle cleaning cloth and money pocket
- Soft lined hand pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Regular fit
- Style: K00048
Best for cold to very cold climates
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
Stretchable fabric that expands and retracts in sync with the body and provides unrestricted freedom of movement.
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.
This KJUS-patented forearm venting system speeds the body's natural cooling process. Vents located in the lower arm allow for fine-tune air circulation to microregulate your temperature.
Full stretch throughout all layers, from the lining, insulation, outer fabric, and seams to create the ultimate range of movement without sacrificing warmth.
A non-porous, stretchable and soft membrane with high moisture permeability, waterproofness and breathability.
This product contains fabrics, trims, and/or insulations obtained from varying amounts of recycled materials that are designed to have a reduced environmental impact.
Specially engineered materials provide additional warmth in cold to mild temperatures. . .
Specialized materials engineered with highly conductive graphene absorb body heat and evenly transports it throughout the fabric, reducing cold spots and regulating heat.