Women's Evolve Pantshttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/women/ski/pants/womens-evolve-pants/LS20-I01_15000_36.html
Ergonomic, smart design that effortlessly moves and breathes for day-long comfort
- Leg hem adjustment with hidden water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Snow gaiters with anti-slide elastic on leg hem
- Ski edge protection on leg hem
- Back leg ventilation system with water-repellent YKK® zippers and inserts
- Hand pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Preshaped knee area
- 4-way stretch lining
- Motion stretch technology
- Pants to jacket connection loops
- Waistband adjustment with Velcro®
- Waistband with 3 press buttons
- High rise [do not use]
- Slim fit
- Style: LS20-I01_15000_36
Full stretch throughout all layers, from the lining, insulation, outer fabric, and seams to create the ultimate range of movement without sacrificing warmth.
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
This protective fabric has abrasion-resistant properties and acts as a shield used primarily on the bottom of our ski pants and raingear to protect against ski edge and golf shoe damage.
Synthetic insulation fabric consisting of four different spiral-shaped microfibers with high elasticity and thermal retention.
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.