Women's Formula Jackethttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/women/ski/jackets-and-vests/womens-formula-jacket/K00622_K0062205_38.html
Everything You Expect from a KJUS Ski Jacket
- K branding badge on right shoulder
- 2-way water-repellent IDEAL® zipper in center front
- K branding badge on left chest
- Preshaped stand up collar with chin guard
- Adjustable hem with quick release draw cord system
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment, brim and slide closure
- Neck gaiter storage pocket integrated in hood
- 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- 4-way stretch lining
- Fixed adjustable powder skirt with anti-slide elastic and jacket to pants snap connection
- One interior mesh storage pocket and one YKK® zipper pocket
- Interior graphene lined phone pocket with IDEAL® zipper
- Engineered preshaped set-in sleeves with integrated ultra-soft hand gaiters
- KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system
- No underarm seams for maximum wearing comfort
- Ski pass pocket with YKK® zipper
- Sleeve hem adjustment with K branding Velcro®
- Fully seam-taped
- Detachable goggle cleaning cloth and money pocket
- Soft lined hand pockets with water-repellent concealed YKK® zippers
- Regular fit
Materials and Care
Best for cool to cold climates
Full stretch throughout all layers, from the lining, insulation, outer fabric, and seams to create the ultimate range of movement without sacrificing warmth.
This KJUS-patented forearm venting system speeds the body's natural cooling process. Vents located in the lower arm allow for fine-tune air circulation to microregulate your temperature.
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
Specialized materials engineered with highly conductive graphene absorb body heat and evenly transports it throughout the fabric, reducing cold spots and regulating heat.
KJUS FAST Thermo Core™
High-performance stretch insulation that traps warm air and wicks moisture away, adding warmth while regulating body temperature in cold conditions.
A non-porous, stretchable and soft membrane with high moisture permeability, waterproofness and breathability.
Stretchable fabric that expands and retracts in sync with the body and provides unrestricted freedom of movement.
Specially engineered materials provide additional warmth in cold to mild temperatures. . .
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.
This product contains fabrics, trims, and/or insulations obtained from varying amounts of recycled materials that are designed to have a reduced environmental impact.