Women's Celeste Jackethttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/women/ski/jackets-and-vests/womens-celeste-jacket/K00001_K0000108_38.html
Warmth and elegance on or off the slopes
- 2-way water-repellent reverse coil YKK® zipper in center front
- Removable inner collar
- Preshaped stand up collar with chin guard
- Adjustable hem with quick release draw cord system
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment and brim
- Neck gaiter storage pocket integrated in hood
- 4-way stretch lining with Schoeller®-PCM™ inserts for temperature management with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- Removable adjustable powder skirt with anti-slide elastic and jacket to pants snap connection
- Graphene 4-way stretch lining
- Interior faux fur insert
- Cuffs with moisture renewal
- Integrated hand gaiters with moisture renewal
- KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system with integrated ski pass pocket
- No underarm seams for maximum wearing comfort
- Preshaped set-in sleeves
- Sleeve hem adjustment with Velcro®
- Fully seam-taped
- KJUS Orange Label
- Removable neck gaiter, goggle cleaning cloth and money pocket
- Soft lined hand pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Regular fit
Materials and Care
Best for cold to very cold climates
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Stretchable fabric that expands and retracts in sync with the body and provides unrestricted freedom of movement.
This KJUS-patented forearm venting system speeds the body's natural cooling process. Vents located in the lower arm allow for fine-tune air circulation to microregulate your temperature.
From reliable suppliers, who ensure the proper treatment of the animals in their care, and reject the use of live-plucked down. Downs of highest quality
with a fill power of up to 850 cuin.
Specialized materials engineered with highly conductive graphene absorb body heat and evenly transports it throughout the fabric, reducing cold spots and regulating heat.
Full stretch throughout all layers, from the lining, insulation, outer fabric, and seams to create the ultimate range of movement without sacrificing warmth.
Synthetic insulation fabric consisting of four different spiral-shaped microfibers with high elasticity and thermal retention.
This phase change material actively equalizes extreme temperatures and provides balanced inner climate at multiple temperatures. Wax within the fabric trap excess heat. When the temperature drops, the stored heat is released back to body.
A non-porous, stretchable and soft membrane with high moisture permeability, waterproofness and breathability.
Specially engineered materials provide additional warmth in cold to mild temperatures. . .