Women's Sella One-Piece Suithttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/women/ski/jackets-and-vests/womens-sella-one-piece-suit/LS15-I02_10700_34.html
Stand out on the mountain
- Diagonal 2-way water-repellent YKK® front zipper in combination with additional zipper for collar enlargement
- Ski edge protection on leg hem
- Fixed hood with one hand adjustment, brim and chin guard
- 4-way stretch lining with Schoeller®-PCM™ inserts for temperature management with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- Free rise construction
- KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system
- Ski pass pocket with YKK® zipper
- Sleeve hem adjustment with Velcro®
- Integrated suspenders
- Detachable neck gaiter, eyewear cleaning bag and money pocket
- Regular fit
- Style: LS15-I02
Full stretch throughout all layers, from the lining, insulation, outer fabric, and seams to create the ultimate range of movement without sacrificing warmth.
This KJUS-patented forearm venting system speeds the body's natural cooling process. Vents located in the lower arm allow for fine-tune air circulation to microregulate your temperature.
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
Stretchable Toray membrane that is both 100 percent waterproof and highly breathable.
This phase change material actively equalizes extreme temperatures and provides balanced inner climate at multiple temperatures. Wax within the fabric trap excess heat. When the temperature drops, the stored heat is released back to body.
This protective fabric has abrasion-resistant properties and acts as a shield used primarily on the bottom of our ski pants and raingear to protect against ski edge and golf shoe damage.
Synthetic insulation fabric consisting of four different spiral-shaped microfibers with high elasticity and thermal retention.
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.