Women Monarch Jackethttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/women/ski/jackets-and-vests/women-monarch-jacket/K00014_K0001402_34.html
Take care for the environment
- 2-way water-repellent reverse coil YKK® zipper in center front
- Preshaped stand up collar with chin guard
- Adjustable hem with quick release draw cord system
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment and brim
- 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- 4-way stretch lining with Schoeller®-PCM™ inserts for temperature management
- Removable adjustable powder skirt with anti-slide elastic and jacket to pants snap connection
- One interior mesh storage pocket and two YKK® zipper pockets
- KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system with integrated ski pass pocket
- Preshaped set-in sleeves with integrated ultra-soft hand gaiters
- Sleeve hem adjustment with Velcro®
- Fully seam-taped
- Removable goggle cleaning cloth and neck gaiter
- Soft lined hand pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Regular fit
- Style: K00014
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
Stretchable fabric that expands and retracts in sync with the body and provides unrestricted freedom of movement.
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.
This KJUS-patented forearm venting system speeds the body's natural cooling process. Vents located in the lower arm allow for fine-tune air circulation to microregulate your temperature.
Full stretch throughout all layers, from the lining, insulation, outer fabric, and seams to create the ultimate range of movement without sacrificing warmth.
This product contains fabrics, trims, and/or insulations obtained from varying amounts of recycled materials that are designed to have a reduced environmental impact.
This phase change material actively equalizes extreme temperatures and provides balanced inner climate at multiple temperatures. Wax within the fabric trap excess heat. When the temperature drops, the stored heat is released back to body.
A non-porous, stretchable and soft membrane with high moisture permeability, waterproofness and breathability.
Specially engineered materials provide additional warmth in cold to mild temperatures. . .
Reactive Climate Control
Create the optimal environment as your body heat fluctuates. High-performance fabrics are combined with thermodynamic materials that trap body heat during peak performance and are released after you cool down, helping to regulate your body temperature.