Women FRX Shellhttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/women/ski/jackets-and-vests/women-frx-shell/K00010_K0001002_34.html
KJUS takes the off piste shell to the next level
- K branding badge on right shoulder
- 2-way water-repellent reverse coil YKK® zipper in center front
- K branding badge on left chest
- Laser cut ventilation at collar
- Preshaped stand up collar with chin guard
- Adjustable hem with quick release draw cord system
- Fixed hood with one hand adjustment, brim and chin guard
- Helmet compatible hood
- Fixed adjustable powder skirt with anti-slide elastic and jacket to pants snap connection
- One interior mesh storage pocket and one YKK® zipper pocket
- KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system
- Preshaped set-in sleeves
- Sleeve hem adjustment with Velcro®
- Fully seam-taped
- Hand pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Regular fit
- Style: K00010
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
Stretchable fabric that expands and retracts in sync with the body and provides unrestricted freedom of movement.
Full stretch throughout all layers, from the lining, insulation, outer fabric, and seams to create the ultimate range of movement without sacrificing warmth.
A non-porous, stretchable and soft membrane with high moisture permeability, waterproofness and breathability.
This product contains fabrics, trims, and/or insulations obtained from varying amounts of recycled materials that are designed to have a reduced environmental impact.
This KJUS-patented forearm venting system speeds the body's natural cooling process. Vents located in the lower arm allow for fine-tune air circulation to microregulate your temperature.
Specially engineered materials provide warmth in mild temperatures.