Women's Freelite 3D Jackethttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/women/ski/jackets-and-vests/womens-freelite-3d-jacket/LS15-I09_15100_36.html
A fresh take on our popular Freelite with added stretch for comfort and freedom of movement
- 2-way water-repellent reverse coil YKK® zipper in center front
- Adjustable hem with quick release draw cord system
- Fixed hood with one hand adjustment and chin guard
- Neck gaiter storage pocket integrated in hood
- 4-way stretch knit lining
- Fixed adjustable powder skirt with anti-slide elastic and jacket to pants snap connection
- Two interior mesh storage pockets and one YKK® zipper pocket
- KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system
- Preshaped raglan sleeves with integrated hand gaiters
- Ski pass pocket with YKK® zipper
- Sleeve hem adjustment with press buttons
- Detachable neck gaiter, eyewear cleaning bag and money pocket
- Hand pockets with concealed YKK® zippers
- Slim fit
- Style: LS15-I09
Full stretch throughout all layers, from the lining, insulation, outer fabric, and seams to create the ultimate range of movement without sacrificing warmth.
This KJUS-patented forearm venting system speeds the body's natural cooling process. Vents located in the lower arm allow for fine-tune air circulation to microregulate your temperature.
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
Stretchable Toray membrane that is both 100 percent waterproof and highly breathable.
Innovative knit construction provides superior mobility. Engineered zonal body-mapping is specifically designed for the garment's use, delivering unparalleled breathability and temperature
Synthetic insulation fabric consisting of four different spiral-shaped microfibers with high elasticity and thermal retention.
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.