Women Eclipse Jackethttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/women/ski/jackets-and-vests/women-eclipse-jacket/LS15-K09_4130000_34.html
Our warmest and most versatile women's ski jacket with fashion details
- Hidden 2-way water-repellent YKK® zipper in center front
- Preshaped stand up collar with chin guard
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment and brim
- Neck gaiter storage pocket integrated in hood
- 4-way stretch lining with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- Fixed adjustable powder skirt with anti-slide elastic and jacket to pants snap connection
- Graphene 4-way stretch lining
- Two interior mesh storage pockets and two YKK® zipper pockets
- KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system with integrated ski pass pocket
- Preshaped set-in sleeves with integrated hand gaiters
- Sleeve hem adjustment with Velcro®
- Graphene lined phone pocket
- Integrated removable vest
- Removable neck gaiter, goggle cleaning cloth and money pocket
- Hand pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Regular fit
- Style: LS15-K09
Full stretch throughout all layers, from the lining, insulation, outer fabric, and seams to create the ultimate range of movement without sacrificing warmth.
This KJUS-patented forearm venting system speeds the body's natural cooling process. Vents located in the lower arm allow for fine-tune air circulation to microregulate your temperature.
Breathable (18’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Stretchable Toray membrane that is both 100 percent waterproof and highly breathable.
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
Specialized materials engineered with highly conductive graphene absorb body heat and evenly transports it throughout the fabric, reducing cold spots and regulating heat.
From reliable suppliers, who ensure the proper treatment of the animals in their care, and reject the use of live-plucked down. Downs of highest quality
with a fill power of up to 850 cuin.
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.
Explore the Technology
KJUS apparel is crafted with intelligent and premium fabrics that make regulating your microclimate easy and efficient. Four-way stretch with graphene lining is a top feature in our lifestyle, ski, and winter golfwear. But what makes Graphene a high-performance material?
Graphene has been blowing researchers away since its discovery in 2004 when it was successfully isolated from its parent structure: graphite. Despite being only one atom thick, it is one of the strongest materials in the known universe. Graphene excels in other areas as well, including being super flexible, transparent, highly conductive, and impermeable to most gases and liquids, making it perfect for our winter-wear.
Our Graphene lining intelligently captures heat and redistributes it throughout the fabric, helping you to stay warm and protected against the elements. Plus, we use pockets lined with Graphene designed to keep your phone’s battery life strong in cold conditions. Discover our Graphene-smart apparel now.