Women Eclipse Jackethttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/women/ski/jackets-and-vests/women-eclipse-jacket/K00334_K0033402_34.html
Premium Loro Piana luxury and comfortable warmth
- 2-way water-repellent YKK® zipper in center front
- Preshaped stand up collar with chin guard
- Adjustable hem with quick release draw cord system
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment and brim
- Neck gaiter storage pocket integrated in hood
- 4-way stretch lining with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- Fixed adjustable powder skirt with jacket to pants snap connection
- Graphene 4-way stretch lining
- Two interior mesh storage pockets and two YKK® zipper pockets
- KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system with integrated ski pass pocket
- Preshaped set-in sleeves with integrated hand gaiters
- Sleeve hem adjustment with Velcro®
- Includes separate inner jacket
- Removable goggle cleaning cloth
- Removable money pocket
- Hand pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Regular fit
- Style: K00334
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
A non-porous, stretchable and soft membrane with high moisture permeability, waterproofness and extremely high breathability.
Specialized materials engineered with highly conductive graphene absorb body heat and evenly transports it throughout the fabric, reducing cold spots and regulating heat.
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.