Women Bluebird Jackethttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/women/ski/jackets-and-vests/women-bluebird-jacket/K00012_K0001207_34.html
Eco-friendly combined with KJUS performance
- 2-way water-repellent reverse coil YKK® zipper in center front
- Preshaped stand up collar with chin guard
- Hem with elastic cuff for width regulation
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment and brim
- Neck gaiter storage pocket integrated in hood
- 4-way stretch lining with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- Graphene 4-way stretch lining
- One interior mesh storage pocket and two YKK® zipper pockets
- Engineered preshaped set-in sleeves with integrated hand gaiters
- KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system with integrated ski pass pocket
- Sleeve hem adjustment with elastic cuffs
- Detachable goggle cleaning cloth and money pocket
- Hand pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Regular fit
- Style: K00012
Full stretch throughout all layers, from the lining, insulation, outer fabric, and seams to create the ultimate range of movement without sacrificing warmth.
This KJUS-patented forearm venting system speeds the body's natural cooling process. Vents located in the lower arm allow for fine-tune air circulation to microregulate your temperature.
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
Maximum insulation warmth with extremely low mass, this new generation of synthetic down alternative is comprised of tiny spheres that mimic down at a fraction of the weight. It is highly water resistant and continues to insulate even when wet. Developed to be hypoallergenic and free from animal derived materials.
Stretchable fabric that expands and retracts in sync with the body and provides unrestricted freedom of movement.
New generation of synthetic down fibers that retain more warmth, are easier to care for and also dry considerably faster than natural down. Even though KJUS FAST
Thermo Synthetic Down is man-made, it looks and feels like real down.
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.