Women's Osaka Travel Coathttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/women/lifestyle/jackets-and-vests/womens-osaka-travel-coat/LC15-K07_4130000_44.html
A highly technical commuter coat with beautiful design elements
- 2-way water-repellent VISLON® YKK® zipper in center front
- Front flap with hidden magnet buttons
- Storm flap
- Adjustable hem with draw cord system
- Fixed hood with two point adjustment and chin guard
- With removable inner jacket
- Engineered preshaped set-in sleeves
- K branding badge on upper left sleeve
- Fully seam-taped
- Hand pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Regular fit
- Style: LC15-K07_4130000_44
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
From reliable suppliers, who ensure the proper treatment of the animals in their care, and reject the use of live-plucked down. Downs of highest quality
with a fill power of up to 850 cuin.
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Specially engineered materials provide additional warmth in cold to mild temperatures. . .
Our lifestyle apparel incorporates key KJUS technologies and premium craftsmanship in everyday wear, culminating in high-performance and luxurious style.
A non-porous, stretchable and soft membrane with high moisture permeability, waterproofness and breathability.