Women Osaka Travel Coathttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/women/lifestyle/jackets-and-vests/women-osaka-travel-coat/LC15-K07_4130000_46.html
A highly technical commuter coat with beautiful design elements
- 2-way water-repellent VISLON® YKK® zipper in center front
- Front flap with hidden magnet buttons
- Adjustable hem with draw cord system
- Fixed hood with two point adjustment and chin guard
- With removable inner jacket
- Engineered preshaped set-in sleeves
- Fully seam-taped
- Front pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Regular fit
- Style: LC15-K07_4130000_46
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all our products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of water vapor in gram that is being wicked away throughone square meter of fabric during 24 hours. It’s one of the most important factors to keep the body climate balanced even when the activity level increases.
Durable water repellent (DWR) is a finish for fabrics, which adds water-shedding properties. Garments treated with DWR bead water and mud droplets and force it to simply roll off the surface.
KJUS FAST Thermo Core™
Exclusive stretch insulation with exceptional warmth-to-weight-ratio and stretch recovery. This allows for lightweight, but warm wear that keeps its shape and stretch
performance. On top, it wicks moisture away quickly.
Pieces that are versatile and can be mixed with your wardrobe for every day wear. Stylish and functional