Women's Shasta Midlayer Half-Ziphttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/women/golf/midlayers/womens-shasta-midlayer-half-zip/K00148_K0014802_34.html
Engineered to Keep You Warm
- K branding badge on right shoulder
- IDEAL® Metallic coil zipper in center front
- K branding badge at collar
- Stand up collar with chin guard
- Pleats for maximum wearing comfort
- Raglan sleeves
- No side seams for maximum wearing comfort
- Volcanic yarns for added warmth
- Regular fit
Materials and Care
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) rating system measures how well a fabric prevents UVA and UVB rays from penetrating through the fabric to the skin. The higher the rating, the greater the protection.
Specially engineered materials provide warmth in mild temperatures.
Technical treatment that is blended into the fabrics, preventing the growth and spread of odor-causing bacteria.
An innovative technology in the fabric or its construction that quickly wicks moisture away from the body, facilitating improved evaporation.
Stretchable fabric that expands and retracts in sync with the body and provides unrestricted freedom of movement.
Exceptionally smooth, ultra-stretch fabric that is extremely soft against the skin.