Get ready to turn some heads: a cool jacquard design along the sides of this jacket and the undersides of the arms will cement your status as a style leader on the slopes. In fact, this jacket looks so good that it'll take you a moment to notice all of its practical features: a removable hood, a comfortable chin guard, our special KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system, lightweight gusset cuffs and even a convenient ski pass pocket.
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment and buttons to attach fur trim
- YKK® 2-way front zipper with chin guard
- Debossed mountain collar
- KJUS AC-Vent™: award-winning ventilation system
- Cuff gusset with zip closure adjustment and integrated ski pass pocket
- Specially developed jacquard fabric along the side panels
High breathability. The number indicates the amount of water vapor in gram that is being wicked away through one square meter of fabric during 24 hours.
A 20'000 mm high column of water being put on a piece of fabric and it resists. The result is a product which is really watertight.
The 1st ventilation system designed to support the body's heat exchange system.