Introducing the world's first fully-knitted, yet fully-waterproof ski pants. Using KJUS' innovative Freelite technology, the pants are designed to feel like sweatpants while offering the best weather protection possible. The ultra-stretchy knit paired with ergonomic knee sections ensure these pants are in a league of their own when it comes to comfort and freedom of movement. No detail has been left out of these revolutionary pants: taped seams stop wind and snow from getting in, woven panels protect against ski edges and a fleece-lined kidney warmer provides extra protection from the cold. Pair these with other items from the Freelite range, including the Freelite Jacket, to guarantee the freest ski of your life.
- External waist adjustment to finetune the fit
- Front pockets with YKK® zippers
- Articulated knees for ergonomic fit
- Color dyed to match outside ski edge protection for a longer product life
- Knit lining for maximum stretchability
- Fully seam-taped for 100% weather protection
- Knitted ski pants
- Integrated kidney protection
A 10'000 mm high column of water being put on a piece of fabric and it resists. The result is a product which is watertight.
High breathability. The number indicates the amount of water vapor in gram that is being wicked away through one square meter of fabric during 24 hours.