Men's Razor Pro Pantshttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/men/ski/pants/mens-razor-pro-pants/MS20-I04_15000_56.html
Sleeker cut, 4-way stretch for optimal aerodynamics.
- Back pocket with water-repellent YKK® zipper
- Leg hem adjustment with concealed YKK® zippers
- Snow gaiters with anti-slide elastic on leg hem
- Ski edge protection on leg hem
- Back leg ventilation system with water-repellent YKK® zippers and inserts
- Hand pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Preshaped knee area
- 4-way stretch lining
- Integrated kidney protection
- Pants to jacket connection loops
- Waistband adjustment with Velcro®
- Low rise [do not use]
- Slim fit
- Style: MS20-I04_15000_56
Full stretch throughout all layers, from the lining, insulation, outer fabric, and seams to create the ultimate range of movement without sacrificing warmth.
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
Stretchable Toray membrane that is both 100 percent waterproof and highly breathable.
This protective fabric has abrasion-resistant properties and acts as a shield used primarily on the bottom of our ski pants and raingear to protect against ski edge and golf shoe damage.
Synthetic insulation fabric consisting of four different spiral-shaped microfibers with high elasticity and thermal retention.
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.