Men's Formula Pro Pantshttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/men/ski/pants/mens-formula-pro-pants/MS20-K02_9000000_58.html
Our Formula Pants with a roomier fit through the upper leg
- Leg hem adjustment with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Snow gaiters with anti-slide elastic on leg hem
- Ski edge protection on leg hem
- Back leg ventilation system with water-repellent YKK® zippers and inserts
- Hand pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Preshaped knee area
- 4-way stretch lining
- Elastic waist band for perfect fit
- Pants to jacket connection loops
- Waistband adjustment with Velcro®
- Relaxed fit / mid rise
- Style: MS20-K02_9000000_58
Full stretch throughout all layers, from the lining, insulation, outer fabric, and seams to create the ultimate range of movement without sacrificing warmth.
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Stretchable Toray membrane that is both 100 percent waterproof and highly breathable.
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
This protective fabric has abrasion-resistant properties and acts as a shield used primarily on the bottom of our ski pants and raingear to protect against ski edge and golf shoe damage.
Synthetic insulation fabric consisting of four different spiral-shaped microfibers with high elasticity and thermal retention.
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.