Men Sommet Pantshttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/men/ski/pants/men-sommet-pants/MS20-K06_8015802_44.html
Our premium, performance ski pant with a touch of luxury
- Leg hem adjustment with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Snow gaiters with anti-slide elastic on leg hem
- Ski edge protection on leg hem
- Back leg ventilation system with water-repellent YKK® zippers and inserts
- Hand pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Preshaped knee area
- 4-way stretch lining
- Elastic waist band for perfect fit
- Pants to jacket connection loops
- Waistband adjustment with Velcro®
- Relaxed fit / mid rise
- Style: MS20-K06
Full stretch throughout all layers, from the lining, insulation, outer fabric, and seams to create the ultimate range of movement without sacrificing warmth.
Breathable (18’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Stretchable Toray membrane that is both 100 percent waterproof and highly breathable.
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
KJUS FAST Thermo Core™
High-performance stretch insulation that traps warm air and wicks moisture away, adding warmth while regulating body temperature in cold conditions.
This protective fabric has abrasion-resistant properties and acts as a shield used primarily on the bottom of our ski pants and raingear to protect against ski edge and golf shoe damage.
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.