Men Ligety Bibhttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/men/ski/pants/men-ligety-bib/K00050_K0005001_46.html
Introducing the first KJUS bib for men.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slide elastic on leg hem
- Ski edge protection on leg hem
- Back leg ventilation system with YKK® zippers
- Preshaped knee area
- 4-way stretch lining
- Integrated suspenders
- Ventilation system with water-repellent YKK® zippers on bib
- Front pocket with YKK® zipper
- Waistband adjustment with Velcro
- Waistband button closure solution
- Relaxed fit / high rise
- Style: K00050
This material stretches through all layers and into all directions: from the lining to the insulation and outer fabric and even the seams.
Breathable (30’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all our products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of water vapor in gram that is being wicked away through one square meter of fabric during 24 hours. It’s one of the most important factors to keep the body climate balanced even when the activity level increases.
Durable water repellent (DWR) is a finish for fabrics, which adds water-shedding properties. Garments treated with DWR bead water and mud droplets and force it to simply roll off the surface.
Specialized materials engineered with highly conductive graphene absorb body heat and
evenly transport it throughout the fabric for thermal management, naturally
reinforcing how body temperature adjusts.