Men's Formula Pantshttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/men/ski/pants/mens-formula-pants/MS20-E03_80000_46.html
If you expect your pants to work as hard as you do, then these are for you.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slide elastic on leg hem
- Ski edge protection on leg hem
- Hand pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Preshaped knee area
- 4-way stretch lining
- Suspender loops at inside waistband
- Only those following colorways are offered in short and long versions (KJUS Orange, Scarlet, Atlanta Blue, White, Dark Dusk, Black)
- Pants to jacket connection loops
- Waistband adjustment with Velcro®
- Mid rise [do not use]
- Regular fit
- Style: MS20-E03
Full stretch throughout all layers, from the lining, insulation, outer fabric, and seams to create the ultimate range of movement without sacrificing warmth.
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
KJUS FAST Thermo Core™
High-performance stretch insulation that traps warm air and wicks moisture away, adding warmth while regulating body temperature in cold conditions.
This protective fabric has abrasion-resistant properties and acts as a shield used primarily on the bottom of our ski pants and raingear to protect against ski edge and golf shoe damage.
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.