Men's Sight Line Jackethttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/men/ski/jackets-and-vests/mens-sight-line-jacket/MS15-I04_80002_44.html
Form. Fit. Function. Fantastic.
- 2-way water-repellent reverse coil YKK® zipper in center front
- Preshaped stand up collar with chin guard
- Adjustable hem with draw cord system
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment and brim
- 4-way stretch lining with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- Fixed adjustable powder skirt with jacket to pants snap connection
- Two interior mesh storage pockets and one YKK® zipper pocket
- Free rise construction
- KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system
- Preshaped set-in sleeves with integrated hand gaiters
- Ski pass pocket with YKK® zipper
- Sleeve hem adjustment with Velcro®
- Detachable goggle cleaning cloth and money pocket
- Hand pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Regular fit
- Style: MS15-I04
Full stretch throughout all layers, from the lining, insulation, outer fabric, and seams to create the ultimate range of movement without sacrificing warmth.
This KJUS-patented forearm venting system speeds the body's natural cooling process. Vents located in the lower arm allow for fine-tune air circulation to microregulate your temperature.
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
Maximum insulation warmth with extremely low mass, this new generation of synthetic down alternative is comprised of tiny spheres that mimic down at a fraction of the weight. It is highly water resistant and continues to insulate even when wet. Developed to be hypoallergenic and free from animal derived materials.
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.