Men's Macun Jackethttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/men/ski/jackets-and-vests/mens-macun-jacket/MS15-I21_80000_48.html
Waterproof shell is an ideal starting point for layering.
- Chest pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Adjustable hem with quick release draw cord system
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment and brim
- Free rise construction
- KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system
- Preshaped raglan sleeves
- Ski pass pocket with YKK® zipper
- Sleeve hem adjustment with Velcro®
- Removable goggle cleaning cloth
- Hand pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Comfort fit
- Style: MS15-I21_80000_48
Full stretch throughout all layers, from the lining, insulation, outer fabric, and seams to create the ultimate range of movement without sacrificing warmth.
This KJUS-patented forearm venting system speeds the body's natural cooling process. Vents located in the lower arm allow for fine-tune air circulation to microregulate your temperature.
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.