Men's Force Jackethttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/men/ski/jackets-and-vests/mens-force-jacket/K00045_K0004502_48.html
Look fast and sporty on the slopes
- 2-way water-repellent reverse coil YKK® zipper in center front
- Chest pocket with water-repellent YKK® zipper
- Preshaped stand up collar with chin guard
- Adjustable hem with quick release draw cord system
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment and brim
- Neck gaiter storage pocket integrated in hood
- 4-way stretch lining with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- Fixed adjustable powder skirt with anti-slide elastic and jacket to pants snap connection
- Graphene 4-way stretch lining
- One interior mesh storage pocket and two YKK® zipper pockets
- KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system with integrated ski pass pocket
- Preshaped set-in sleeves with integrated hand gaiters
- Sleeve hem adjustment with Velcro®
- Detachable goggle cleaning cloth and money pocket
- Hand pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Regular fit
- Style: K00045
Full stretch throughout all layers, from the lining, insulation, outer fabric, and seams to create the ultimate range of movement without sacrificing warmth.
This KJUS-patented forearm venting system speeds the body's natural cooling process. Vents located in the lower arm allow for fine-tune air circulation to microregulate your temperature.
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
Stretchable Toray membrane that is both 100 percent waterproof and highly breathable.
Specialized materials engineered with highly conductive graphene absorb body heat and evenly transports it throughout the fabric, reducing cold spots and regulating heat.
KJUS FAST Thermo Core™
High-performance stretch insulation that traps warm air and wicks moisture away, adding warmth while regulating body temperature in cold conditions.
Stretchable fabric that expands and retracts in sync with the body and provides unrestricted freedom of movement.
Synthetic insulation fabric consisting of four different spiral-shaped microfibers with high elasticity and thermal retention.
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.
This product contains fabrics, trims, and/or insulations obtained from varying amounts of recycled materials that are designed to have a reduced environmental impact.