Men's Boval Jackethttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/men/ski/jackets-and-vests/mens-boval-jacket/MS15-G04_15011_56.html
Weather protection and performance benefits for every skier.
- 2-way water-repellent reverse coil YKK® zipper in center front
- Preshaped stand up collar with chin guard
- Adjustable hem with draw cord system
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment and brim
- 4-way stretch lining with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- Fixed adjustable powder skirt with anti-slide elastic and jacket to pants snap connection
- One interior mesh storage pocket and one YKK® zipper pocket
- KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system
- Preshaped set-in sleeves with integrated hand gaiters
- Ski pass pocket with YKK® zipper
- Sleeve hem adjustment with Velcro®
- Detachable eyewear cleaning bag
- Hand pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Regular fit
- Style: MS15-G04_15011_56
Full stretch throughout all layers, from the lining, insulation, outer fabric, and seams to create the ultimate range of movement without sacrificing warmth.
This KJUS-patented forearm venting system speeds the body's natural cooling process. Vents located in the lower arm allow for fine-tune air circulation to microregulate your temperature.
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
KJUS FAST Thermo Core™
High-performance stretch insulation that traps warm air and wicks moisture away, adding warmth while regulating body temperature in cold conditions.
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.