Men Torrent Jackethttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/men/ski/jackets-and-vests/men-torrent-jacket/MS15-K09_6036801_56.html
An ultra-warm down jacket with touches of Italian wool
- 2-way water-repellent reversed YKK® zipper in center front
- Chest pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Preshaped set-in sleeves with integrated hand gaiters
- Ski pass pocket with YKK® zipper
- Sleeve hem adjustment with Velcro
- Graphene lined phone pocket
- Detachable neck gaiter, goggle cleaning cloth and money pocket
- Regular fit
- Preshaped stand up collar with chin guard
- Adjustable hem with quick release draw cord system
- Detachable hood zipper construction
- 4-way stretch lining with Schoeller®-iLoad® inserts for perfect climate with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- Detachable adjustable powder skirt with anti-slide elastic and jacket to pants snap connection
- Graphene 4-way stretch lining
- One inside mesh storage pocket and three YKK® zipper pockets
- KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system
- Style: MS15-K09_6036801_56
Explore the Technology
KJUS apparel is crafted with intelligent and premium fabrics that make regulating your microclimate easy and efficient. Four-way stretch with graphene lining is a top feature in our lifestyle, ski, and winter golfwear. But what makes Graphene a high-performance material?
Graphene has been blowing researchers away since its discovery in 2004 when it was successfully isolated from its parent structure: graphite. Despite being only one atom thick, it is one of the strongest materials in the known universe. Graphene excels in other areas as well, including being super flexible, transparent, highly conductive, and impermeable to most gases and liquids, making it perfect for our winter-wear.
Our Graphene lining intelligently captures heat and redistributes it throughout the fabric, helping you to stay warm and protected against the elements. Plus, we use pockets lined with Graphene designed to keep your phone’s battery life strong in cold conditions. Discover our Graphene-smart apparel now.