Men's Speed Reader Jackethttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/men/ski/jackets-and-vests/mens-speed-reader-jacket/MS15-I03_10012_58.html
Comfort and protection for serious alpine skiers.
- 2-way water-repellent reverse coil YKK® zipper in center front
- Chest pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Preshaped stand up collar with chin guard
- Adjustable hem with quick release draw cord system
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment and brim
- Neck gaiter storage pocket integrated in hood
- 4-way stretch lining with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- Removable adjustable powder skirt with anti-slide elastic and jacket to pants snap connection
- Two interior mesh storage pockets and one YKK® zipper pocket
- KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system
- Preshaped set-in sleeves with integrated hand gaiters
- Ski pass pocket with YKK® zipper
- Sleeve hem adjustment with Velcro®
- Removable neck gaiter, goggle cleaning cloth and money pocket
- Hand pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Regular fit
- Style: MS15-I03_10012_58
Full stretch throughout all layers, from the lining, insulation, outer fabric, and seams to create the ultimate range of movement without sacrificing warmth.
This KJUS-patented forearm venting system speeds the body's natural cooling process. Vents located in the lower arm allow for fine-tune air circulation to microregulate your temperature.
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
Stretchable Toray membrane that is both 100 percent waterproof and highly breathable.
KJUS FAST Thermo Core™
High-performance stretch insulation that traps warm air and wicks moisture away, adding warmth while regulating body temperature in cold conditions.
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.