Men Green Line Jackethttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/men/ski/jackets-and-vests/men-green-line-jacket/K00048_K0004803_54.html
- 2-way water-repellent reversed YKK® zipper in center front
- Preshaped stand up collar with chin guard
- Adjustable hem with draw cord system
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment and brim
- Neck gaiter storage pocket integrated in hood
- 4-way stretch lining with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- Fixed adjustable powder skirt with anti-slide elastic and jacket to pants snap connection
- Graphene 4-way stretch lining
- Two inside mesh storage pockets and two YKK® zipper pockets
- Preshaped set-in sleeves with integrated hand gaiters
- Sleeve hem adjustment with Velcro
- Detachable goggle cleaning cloth and money pocket
- Front pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Regular fit
- Style: K00048_K0004803_54
This material stretches through all layers and into all directions: from the lining to the insulation and outer fabric and even the seams.
The KJUS-patented venting system supports the body’s natural heat exchange system. It cools the body down in an instant and efficiently. A great advantage when the activity level increases.
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all our products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of water vapor in gram that is being wicked away throughone square meter of fabric during 24 hours. It’s one of the most important factors to keep the body climate balanced even when the activity level increases.
Durable water repellent (DWR) is a finish for fabrics, which adds water-shedding properties. Garments treated with DWR bead water and mud droplets and force it to simply roll off the surface.