Men's Formula S.E. Jackethttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/men/ski/jackets-and-vests/mens-formula-s.e.-jacket/MS15-I05_16395_46.html
- 2-way water-repellent reverse coil YKK® zipper in center front
- Chest pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Preshaped stand up collar with chin guard
- Adjustable hem with quick release draw cord system
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment and brim
- Neck gaiter storage pocket integrated in hood
- 4-way stretch lining with Schoeller®-PCM™ inserts for temperature management with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- Removable adjustable powder skirt with anti-slide elastic and jacket to pants snap connection
- Interior pockets with YKK® zippers
- KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system
- Preshaped set-in sleeves with integrated hand gaiters
- Sleeve hem adjustment with YKK® zipper and integrated ski pass pocket
- Removable neck gaiter, goggle cleaning cloth and money pocket
- Hand pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Regular fit
- Style: MS15-I05
Full stretch throughout all layers, from the lining, insulation, outer fabric, and seams to create the ultimate range of movement without sacrificing warmth.
This KJUS-patented forearm venting system speeds the body's natural cooling process. Vents located in the lower arm allow for fine-tune air circulation to microregulate your temperature.
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
KJUS FAST Thermo Core™
High-performance stretch insulation that traps warm air and wicks moisture away, adding warmth while regulating body temperature in cold conditions.
This phase change material actively equalizes extreme temperatures and provides balanced inner climate at multiple temperatures. Wax within the fabric trap excess heat. When the temperature drops, the stored heat is released back to body.
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.