Men Force Jackethttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/men/ski/jackets-and-vests/men-force-jacket/MS15-K04_6031807_50.html
A sporty ski jacket with premium technology
- 2-way water-repellent reversed YKK® zipper in center front
- Chest pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Free rise construction
- KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system
- Preshaped set-in sleeves with integrated hand gaiters
- Ski pass pocket with YKK® zipper
- Sleeve hem adjustment with Velcro
- Graphene lined phone pocket
- Detachable neck gaiter, goggle cleaning cloth and money pocket
- Regular fit
- Preshaped stand up collar with chin guard
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment and brim
- Neck gaiter storage pocket integrated in hood
- 4-way stretch lining with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- Fixed adjustable powder skirt with jacket to pants snap connection
- Graphene 4-way stretch lining
- Two inside mesh storage pockets and two YKK® zipper pockets
- Style: MS15-K04_6031807_50
Explore the Technology
KJUS apparel is crafted with intelligent and premium fabrics that make regulating your microclimate easy and efficient. Four-way stretch with graphene lining is a top feature in our lifestyle, ski, and winter golfwear. But what makes Graphene a high-performance material?
Graphene has been blowing researchers away since its discovery in 2004 when it was successfully isolated from its parent structure: graphite. Despite being only one atom thick, it is one of the strongest materials in the known universe. Graphene excels in other areas as well, including being super flexible, transparent, highly conductive, and impermeable to most gases and liquids, making it perfect for our winter-wear.
Our Graphene lining intelligently captures heat and redistributes it throughout the fabric, helping you to stay warm and protected against the elements. Plus, we use pockets lined with Graphene designed to keep your phone’s battery life strong in cold conditions. Discover our Graphene-smart apparel now.