Men's 7SPHERE Jackethttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/men/ski/jackets-and-vests/mens-7sphere-jacket/MS15-I24_16300_48.html
Outer layer option for the 7SPHERE System.
- 7SPHERE water-repellent back insert for multi-layer ventilation performance
- Diagonal 2-way water-repellent YKK® front zipper in combination with additional zipper for collar enlargement
- 7SPHERE chest ventilation system for multi-layer ventilation performance
- Adjustable hem with quick release draw cord system
- Fixed over-helmet compatible storm hood with one hand adjustment with brim and chin guard
- Fixed adjustable powder skirt with anti-slide elastic and jacket to pants snap connection
- Free rise construction
- KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system
- Ski pass pocket with YKK® zipper
- Sleeve hem adjustment with Velcro®
- Removable neck gaiter, goggle cleaning cloth and money pocket
- Hand pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Comfort fit
- Style: MS15-I24
7SPHERE is a revolutionary Alpine Skiwear Layering System providing the skier precision thermal control over their body temperature, in a wide range of weather conditions and adjusting to all activity levels. Making sure you stay in your high-performance zone.
This KJUS-patented forearm venting system speeds the body's natural cooling process. Vents located in the lower arm allow for fine-tune air circulation to microregulate your temperature.
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
A non-porous, stretchable and soft membrane with high moisture permeability, waterproofness and extremely high breathability.
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.