Men's Radiation Jacket IIhttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/men/golf/jackets-and-vests/mens-radiation-jacket-ii/MG15-L11_K0016308_54.html
A Fully-Insulated Golf Jacket with Stretch Panels for Performance
- K branding badge on right shoulder
- Flat VISLON® YKK® zipper in center front
- K branding badge at collar
- Preshaped stand up collar with chin guard
- Elastic cuff
- No underarm seams for maximum wearing comfort
- Preshaped set-in sleeves
- Y-Tech-cut on shoulder
- Maintain warmth and breathability with perforated insulation
- Back and side stretch panels
- Soft lined hand pockets with YKK® zippers
- Regular fit
- Style: MG15-L11_K0016308_54
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
Stretchable fabric that expands and retracts in sync with the body and provides unrestricted freedom of movement.
This product contains fabrics, trims, and/or insulations obtained from varying amounts of recycled materials that are designed to have a reduced environmental impact.
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
An innovative technology in the fabric or its construction that quickly wicks moisture away from the body, facilitating improved evaporation.
Specially engineered materials provide additional warmth in cold to mild temperatures. . .
Lightweight is a signature feature that distinguishes KJUS products. We use light materials that out-perform others in warmth-to-weight ratio.