Men Pro 3L 2.0 Pantshttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/men/golf/bottoms/men-pro-3l-2.0-pants/MG20-F05_15000_58L.html
100% Protection - 0% Restriction: our iconic Pro 3L rain pants use specially engineered, body-zoned X-stretch panels to deliver maximum stretch where you need it most
- Back pocket with magnetic button closure
- Engineered stretch inserts at upper backside and knees
- Additional hand pockets usable as reach through pockets
- Hand pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Sideseam zipper for easy dressing
- Fully seam-taped
- Regular fit
- Style: MG20-F05_15000_58L
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all our products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of water vapor in gram that is being wicked away throughone square meter of fabric during 24 hours. It’s one of the most important factors to keep the body climate balanced even when the activity level increases.
Durable water repellent (DWR) is a finish for fabrics, which adds water-shedding properties. Garments treated with DWR bead water and mud droplets and force it to simply roll off the surface.