The Silser: a jacket that covers all bases and looks fantastic. The four-way stretch material accommodates even the most extreme movements, and the duck down filling provides top quality thermal insulation. Zip and button closures along the front contribute to a streamlined look, and the sleeves can be adjusted for additional comfort. A cool patterned lining reflects your sense of style without being overstated.
- Detachable hood
- YKK® 2-way front zipper covered by flap with press buttons
- Two front pockets with bonded pocketflap and zipper underneath
- Sleeve adjustment with hidden press buttons
- Inside pockets with YKK® zippers
- Lining with decorative print
The number indicates the amount of water vapor in gram that is being wicked
away through one square meter of fabric during 24 hours.
A 20'000 mm high column of water being put on a piece of fabric and it resists. The result is a product which is really watertight.
Stretchable Toray Membrane that is both 100 percent waterproof and breathable. Breathability:10`000 g/m2/24h, Water column: 20`000 mm