Girls Formula Jackethttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/kids/ski/jackets/girls-formula-jacket/K00076_K0007601_116.html
A girls' ski jacket with the winning formula of technology and comfort
- Water-repellent reverse coil YKK® zipper in center front
- Fixed hood with brim and chin guard
- Fixed adjustable powder skirt with anti-slide elastic
- Interior mesh storage pockets
- Warm stretch lining
- Preshaped set-in sleeves with integrated hand gaiters
- Sleeve hem adjustment with Velcro®
- 5 cm growth cuff can be let down in two 2.5 cm sections, 5 cm total
- Sleeve extension system
- Hand pockets with hidden YKK® zippers
- Regular fit
- Style: K00076
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all KJUS products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of perspiration that can escape from the fabric over a specific period of time. The higher the number, the more breathable.
Fabric is coated with a durable polymer barrier that reduces surface tension, ultimately repelling moisture and dirt. For optimal performance, wash garment and reapply treatment according to
KJUS FAST Thermo Core™
High-performance stretch insulation that traps warm air and wicks moisture away, adding warmth while regulating body temperature in cold conditions.
Stretchable fabric that expands and retracts in sync with the body and provides unrestricted freedom of movement.
Engineered with sealed seams and water-resistant zippers. The higher the number rating, the more waterproof the fabric.