Designed in collaboration with former World Cup alpine ski racer Didier Cuche, the Cuche II insulated jacket leaves nothing to chance. Created from four-way stretch fabric, it features our trademarked AC-Vent™ ventilation system and Schoeller® PCM™ inserts to regulate your body temperature, and has a neck protector that stands up well against biting winds. Laser-cut chest pockets are ideal for storing whatever you need easy access to when you're on the piste.
- Detachable hood with 1-hand adjustment
- YKK® 2-way front zipper with chin guard
- Chest pocket with laser cut-outs
- KJUS AC-Vent™: award-winning ventilation system
- 4-way-stretch lining with Schoeller®-PCM™ inserts for perfect climate
- Engineered neckgaiter with anatomical seaming
The number indicates the amount of water vapor in gram that is being wicked
away through one square meter of fabric during 24 hours.
A 10'000 mm high column of water being put on a piece of fabric and it resists. The result is a product which is watertight.
The 1st ventilation system designed to support the body's heat exchange system.