Pants that perform.
If you take skiing seriously, you want a pair of pants that you can rely on when the going gets tough. That's why we've designed these Macun pants to be super durable, super stretchy and super comfortable. Zips along the lower legs at the rear provide extra ventilation, while the Schoeller®-dynatec elements along the leg hems are exceptionally resistant to abrasion. A Velcro adjuster in the waistband gives you control over the fit, and an integrated kidney warmer provides extra protection where you need it most. Combine these pants with other pieces from our Macuna Alpine Layering System for high-performance skiing all season long.
- External waist adjustment to finetune the fit
- Integrated kidney protection
- Back leg YKK® zip ventilation for thermo regulation
- Enlarged Schoeller®-dynatec ski edge protection at leg hem
- Front pockets with YKK® zippers
- Articulated knees for ergonomic fit
High breathability. The number indicates the amount of water vapor in gram that is being wicked away through one square meter of fabric during 24 hours.
A 20'000 mm high column of water being put on a piece of fabric and it resists. The result is a product which is really watertight.