A world first is usually cause for celebration, and this insulated ski jacket with Freelite technology is no exception: it's the first ever fully-knitted, yet fully-waterproof ski jacket. Designed to feel like a sweater while offering the best weather protection possible this jacket has no comparison when it comes to comfort and freedom of movement - offering twice as much stretch as a traditional woven ski jacket. The four-way power-stretch material adapts to your every movement while body-zoned technical yarns and knit structures make this jacket a master at regulating your body temperature. Taped seams, a removable hood and our adjustable AC-Vent™ ventilation system in the sleeves, complete the package. Pair with other pieces from the Freelite line, including the Freelite Pants, to guarantee the freest ski of your life.
- Detachable hood with 1-hand adjustment
- YKK® 2-way front zipper with chin guard
- KJUS AC-Vent™: ventilation system with integrated cuff adjustment
- 4-way high stretch knit lining with moisture management properties
- Attached snow gaiter for snow protection
- Fully seam-taped for 100% weather protection
A 10'000 mm high column of water being put on a piece of fabric and it resists. The result is a product which is watertight.
High breathability. The number indicates the amount of water vapor in gram that is being wicked away through one square meter of fabric during 24 hours.