Protect your legs: high-tech protective Schoeller®‐dynatecTM fabric acts as a shield against ski edge injury and is resistant to tears and abrasions, keeping legs safe. Legs stay cozy thanks to Fast Thermo Core technology, which regulates body temperatures, and the 100% waterproof and windproof exterior fabric. These pants are also super stretchy, with 4-way-stretch lining and microfleece knee inserts for comfort. And they give you the freedom to make all those different moves on black runs.
- External waist adjustment to finetune the fit
- Fixation loops to connect the KJUS jacket and pants
- Articulated knees for ergonomic fit
- Color dyed to match outside ski edge protection for a longer product life
- Front pockets with YKK® zippers
- 4-way stretch lining with microfleece knee inserts
High breathability. The number indicates the amount of water vapor in gram that is being wicked away through one square meter of fabric during 24 hours.
A 20'000 mm high column of water being put on a piece of fabric and it resists. The result is a product which is really watertight.