Men's Macun Pantshttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/men/ski/pants/mens-macun-pants/MS20-G21_15000_50.html
Make the easy choice. Pair these up with the Macun Jacket.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slide elastic on leg hem
- Ski edge protection on leg hem
- Back leg ventilation system with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Hand pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- Preshaped knee area
- Suspender loops at inside waistband
- Integrated kidney protection
- Pants to jacket connection loops
- Waistband with belt
- Comfort fit / mid rise
- Style: MS20-G21_15000_50
Breathable (20’000 g/m2 in 24H)
Breathability comes as standard in all our products, even in waterproof pieces. The number indicates the amount of water vapor in gram that is being wicked away throughone square meter of fabric during 24 hours. It’s one of the most important factors to keep the body climate balanced even when the activity level increases.
Durable water repellent (DWR) is a finish for fabrics, which adds water-shedding properties. Garments treated with DWR bead water and mud droplets and force it to simply roll off the surface.
Protective fabrics act as a shield against ski edge injury. Resistant to tearing, ultra resistant to abrasion and durable.
A 20'000 mm high column of water being put on a piece of fabric and it resists – that's the science behind this number. The result is a product which is really watertight.