Women Eclipse Jackethttps://www.kjus.com/us/en/women/ski/jackets-and-vests/women-eclipse-jacket/LS15-K09_4130000_38.html
Our warmest and most versatile women's ski jacket with fashion details
- Hidden 2-way water-repellent YKK® zipper in center front
- Detachable neck gaiter, goggle cleaning cloth and money pocket
- Fixed adjustable powder skirt with anti-slide elastic and jacket to pants snap connection
- Graphene 4-way stretch lining
- Two inside mesh storage pockets and two YKK® zipper pockets
- Graphene lined phone pocket
- Integrated detachable vest
- Regular fit
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment and brim
- Neck gaiter storage pocket integrated in hood
- Preshaped stand up collar with chin guard
- KJUS AC-Vent™ ventilation system with integrated ski pass pocket
- Preshaped set-in sleeves with integrated hand gaiters
- Sleeve hem adjustment with VELCRO®
- Front pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
- 4-way stretch lining with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- Style: LS15-K09_4130000_38
Explore the Technology
KJUS apparel is crafted with intelligent and premium fabrics that make regulating your microclimate easy and efficient. Four-way stretch with graphene lining is a top feature in our lifestyle, ski, and winter golfwear. But what makes Graphene a high-performance material?
Graphene has been blowing researchers away since its discovery in 2004 when it was successfully isolated from its parent structure: graphite. Despite being only one atom thick, it is one of the strongest materials in the known universe. Graphene excels in other areas as well, including being super flexible, transparent, highly conductive, and impermeable to most gases and liquids, making it perfect for our winter-wear.
Our Graphene lining intelligently captures heat and redistributes it throughout the fabric, helping you to stay warm and protected against the elements. Plus, we use pockets lined with Graphene designed to keep your phone’s battery life strong in cold conditions. Discover our Graphene-smart apparel now.