Why should your jacket be the most high-tech piece you wear?
Strong pants: their ski edge protection made from Schoeller Dynatec fabric is resistant to tears and abrasions and therefore shields against injuries caused by ski edges. Legs stay warm on the coldest days, thanks to Toray 3DeFX’s insulating properties and special Black Magic fabric, providing great heat retention. A 100% waterproof outer layer means you’ll stay dry, too. At the same time, these pants use 4-way-stretch linings, so you retain unrestricted freedom of movement for all your mountain-side adventures.
- External waist adjustment to finetune the fit
- Integrated kidney protection
- Front pockets with YKK® zippers
- Articulated knees for ergonomic fit
- Side opening with YKK® zipper
- 4-way stretch lining with microfleece knee and bottom inserts
High breathability. The number indicates the amount of water vapor in gram that is being wicked away through one square meter of fabric during 24 hours.
A 20'000 mm high column of water being put on a piece of fabric and it resists. The result is a product which is really watertight.