An insulated jacket for true skiing enthusiasts, the Speed Reader's powerful appearance with contrasting all-round design is guaranteed to impress onlookers next time you're carving up the slopes. But it doesn't just look great: our award-winning AC-Vent™ ventilation system keeps your body at a pleasant temperature, and the specially engineered Dermizax® EV membrane is highly effective at keeping the elements out. Added to that, its Fast Thermo Core technology traps warm air and wicks moisture away from the body, making it great for the most ambitious of skiers. A neck protector is the icing on the cake.
- Detachable hood with 1-hand adjustment
- YKK® 2-way front zipper with chin guard
- KJUS AC-Vent™: award-winning ventilation system
- Chest pocket with laser cut-outs
- 4-way-stretch lining with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts for perfect climate
- Engineered neckgaiter with anatomical seaming
High breathability. The number indicates the amount of water vapor in gram that is being wicked away through one square meter of fabric during 24 hours.
A 20'000 mm high column of water being put on a piece of fabric and it resists. The result is a product which is really watertight.
The 1st ventilation system designed to support the body's heat exchange system.