Top-end tech designed with serious skiers in mind: the Macun is made from a four-way ultra-stretch material to aid dynamic movements on the slopes, and is fitted with our award-winning AC-Vent™ ventilation system for enhanced breathability. All pockets feature either water-resistant zip closures or buttons to keep out rain and snow, while the tailored hood can be expanded or drawn tighter as required. The overall longer cut prevents snow from coming into contact with your base layer. As part of our Macun Alpine Layering System, this shell jacket combines with other pieces from the range to allow you to create the perfect body climate based on the season, the weather, and your activity level.
- Fixed 3-point hood adjustment with bonded brim
- Chest pocket with laser cut-outs
- YKK® 2-way front zipper with chin guard
- Backflap of center front zipper connects by press button
- to top of collar for increased venting
- Front pockets with YKK® water-repellent zippers
- KJUS AC-Vent™: award-winning ventilation system
High breathability. The number indicates the amount of water vapor in gram that is being wicked away through one square meter of fabric during 24 hours.
A 20'000 mm high column of water being put on a piece of fabric and it resists. The result is a product which is really watertight.
The 1st ventilation system designed to support the body's heat exchange system.