Legs stay comfy: these pants have all the great technology of their jacket cousins, with high-tech fabrics that are light and stretchy, and also warm and weather-resistant. Rain and heavy snowfalls are no problem for these super-fast-drying Polartec Alpha insulated pants, either.
They also have a unique 2-point ventilation system. The thigh vents release excessive heat quickly, while the lower vents can be used during skiing to provide perfect climate control.
- Back leg YKK® zip ventilation for thermo regulation
- High back rise for lower back protection
- Outside ski edge protection from schoeller®-dynatec
- Suspender fixation loops allow to add KJUS suspenders
- Stretchable snow gaiter with silicone tape for snow protection
- External waist adjustment to fine tune the fit
An alpine Skiwear Layering System that allows the skier precision thermal control over the micro climate in a wide range of alpine weather conditions and activity levels.
The 1st ventilation system designed to support the body's heat exchange system.