This is the first time a ski jacket has been fully knitted, representing a major breakthrough for wearing comfort and freedom of movement: with double the amount of stretch than in a “normal” woven ski jacket, Freelite opens up the body’s natural flexibility. To make the Freelite knit fully weather protected, we paired the fabric with our exclusive KJUS FAST 20 membrane and DWR coating. The result is a jacket which is completely waterproof, yet breathable. Keeping you warm even in wet conditions, Polartec Alpha dries considerably faster than common insulation materials.
- Detachable hood with 1-hand adjustment and bonded brim
- YKK® 2-way front zipper with chin guard
- KJUS AC-Vent™: ventilation system with integrated cuff adjustment
- Exclusive 3D foam application
- 4-way high stretch knit lining with moisture management properties
- Engineered neckgaiter with anatomical seaming
A 10'000 mm high column of water being put on a piece of fabric and it resists. The result is a product which is watertight.
High breathability. The number indicates the amount of water vapor in gram that is being wicked away through one square meter of fabric during 24 hours.