Some jackets are truly special, and this is one of them. A seriously good-looking jacket, it is packed to the hood with innovative features, including our trademarked AC-Vent™ ventilation system, sealed down chambers for waterproofing and a wind-resistant neck protector with anatomical seams. No expense is spared for the insulation, with a premium duck down filling ensuring maximum warmth. As you've come to expect from KJUS the jacket is super stretchy through all layers making it a winner in the comfort, as well as the style, stakes.
- Detachable hood with 1-hand adjustment and bonded brim
- YKK® 2-way front zipper with chin guard
- KJUS AC-Vent™: award-winning ventilation system
- Chest pocket with laser cut-outs
- 4-way-stretch lining with Schoeller®-PCM™ inserts for perfect climate
- Bonded down chambers for complete weather protection
- Engineered neckgaiter with anatomical seaming
High breathability. The number indicates the amount of water vapor in gram that is being wicked away through one square meter of fabric during 24 hours.
A 20'000 mm high column of water being put on a piece of fabric and it resists. The result is a product which is really watertight.
The 1st ventilation system designed to support the body's heat exchange system.