Our signature Formula Pants with a Pro twist. These ski pants are made from a highly durable, four-way stretch fabric (including the lining) that can stand up to any amount of dynamic movement. Zips on the backs of the legs provide added ventilation and are the perfect addition for those who like to attack the mountain hard. An adjustable waistband guarantees the perfect fit, while an integrated kidney warmer provides extra protection from the cold. These pants even come with handy loops for attaching your jacket to your pants to stop snow from getting in.
- Back leg YKK® zip ventilation for thermo regulation
- Integrated soft shell kidney protection
- Fixation loops to connect the KJUS jacket and pants
- Outside ski edge protection from Schoeller®-dynatec
- External waist adjustment to finetune the fit
- 4-way stretch lining with microfleece knee inserts
High breathability. The number indicates the amount of water vapor in gram that is being wicked away through one square meter of fabric during 24 hours.
A 20'000 mm high column of water being put on a piece of fabric and it resists. The result is a product which is really watertight.