A parka is one item of clothing which never goes out of style. Made from two-layer 100% Lora Piana wool, this version comes with goose down insulation to keep you warm on even the coldest winter days, decorative lining for added luxury and a removable hood for versatility. Fully windproof, waterproof and breathable, this parka is the perfect blend of style and function. It isn't short of pockets either: there are two chest pockets, two spacious snap pockets with concealed buttons, and an inside pocket for keeping your valuables safe. The striking, fur hood trim option offers added coziness and can be detached for a simpler look.
- Detachable hood with 1-hand adjustment
- YKK® 2-way front zipper covered by flap with hidden press buttons
- Two flap chest pockets with YKK® zippers
- Two double welt flap pockets with invisible snap buttons
- Inside pocket with YKK® zipper
- Lining with decorative embroidery
The number indicates the amount of water vapor in gram that is being wicked
away through one square meter of fabric during 24 hours.
A 10'000 mm high column of water being put on a piece of fabric and it resists. The result is a product which is watertight.