Stay snug as a bug: this jacket uses a sleeping-bag construction technology with fast-drying down, to keep you warm, and ensure your body stays at an even temperature with no cold spots.
What’s so unique about it? It is the first down jacket with ventilation openings. The vertical down chambers don’t only add to the performance, but also create a great look.
DWR treatment repels water and dirt from this do-it-all jacket. Even hands stay toasty with soft handwarmer pockets. This jacket really does make for a wonderful day’s skiing.
- Ergonomic collar
- Two 7SPHERE chest vents for multi layer ventilation performance
- Handwarmer pockets with brushed tricot and YKK® zippers
- YKK® front zipper with chin guard
- 7SPHERE connection loops to connect to outer jacket
- Vertical down chamber technology
- 7SPHERE relief logo application on sleeve
An alpine Skiwear Layering System that allows the skier precision thermal control over the micro climate in a wide range of alpine weather conditions and activity levels.
A sleeping bag construction technology developed to maximize warmth retention. The patented gates are placed strategically throughout the lengths of the chambers to hold the down in place. Results in a more consistant distribution of warmth and eliminates cold spots.